- It will provide you with schedule flexibility.
- You can earn more in less time than typical healthcare shifts.
- It utilizes your skills and education without returning to academic tracks.
- It will allow you to say, “No!” to extra shifts.
- The Small Business Administration reports it as a microbusiness. This means it has one of the lowest start-up costs for independent businesses.
- You can start a CPR Business with only $700-$1500.
- You can build your business without giving up the security of your current job.
- You can build the business to a level that suits your schedule: side hustle, part-time or full-time. You decide.
Do you dream of getting away from healthcare?
Are you tired, frustrated, or burnt out?
Get Your CPR Business in a (Virtual) Box
Whether you are curious or serious, you are in the right place. Starting a profitable Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Business can provide benefits for you and your family:
- Profitable side gig (you can easily grow into an income-producing machine)
- A small business allows you to keep more of what you earn.
- The Small Business Association lists this type of business as a micro business. This means it has a quick start-up with minimal start-up costs.
- A CPR Business offers fast income-earning potential.
What a CPR Business will do for You:
- Provide extra income in less time than shift work.
- Allow you to say, “No” to long shifts.
- Allow you to say, “No!” to extra shifts.
- Remove yourself from the patient's bedside and place you at your family’s bedside.
- Flexible Schedule
- Make More Money in Less Time
Learn how to become a profitable CPR Business owner with American Heart Association Instructor credentials.
If you have no teaching or business experience. You are in the right place.
If you need a step-by-step guide, this course is for you.
If you need support to get you through to your first paying client, we are here for you.
There is never a better time to start a CPR Business.
Having a small business allows you an opportunity to save on your taxes. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) taxes income AFTER you deduct allowable business expenses. (You purchase items and then pay taxes on what is left) As an employee, you pay taxes and then spend what is left.
A CPR Business potentially allows you to make more money in less time than traditional healthcare shift work.
The CPR Business Bootcamp Jumpstart Course will show you income earning case studies that will surprise most.
A Certified Registered Nurse Anesthesiologist/Anesthetist (CRNA) with 30+ years of nursing experience and 10 year of teaching American Heart Association (AHA) Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)- Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) will teach you how to start with nothing and grow a profitable CPR Business as quickly as you can.
Having A Business Allows You to Keep More of Your Income
Get Clear Action Steps to Start and Earn Faster
Have you ever wondered how successful people find more time? They start a business. But How? Educator, Entrepreneur, Nurse and CRNA, Tammy Smit, shows you step-by-step how to start and grow your successful CPR Business.
Save Time & Money
Avoid costly mistakes when starting your business. The CPR Business Bootcamp Jumpstart Course guides you on the most direct path to starting and finding your first paying client. Then it is simply wash-rinse-repeat.
The course will save you time, money, and headaches by showing you how to connect with the “Right” Training Center the first time. Eliminate hours of frustration with our “Training Center Interview Worksheet”.
Asking the right questions at the beginning will streamline your business. The goal is to have you run a business, not to have the business run you.
Join Our Community
In our CPR Business Bootcamp Community, you will find like-minded CRNAs, Nurses, and Paramedics. EMTs and more. In the community, you can network, share ideas, and partner with other members of the community.
Meet Your CPR Business Coach
American Heart Association CPR Instructor for 10+ years.
A Registered Nurse (RN) who started her 5-figure, CPR side hustle at her kitchen table as a single mother.
Serial entrepreneur and business owner.
Yes! You can do this! The Small Business Association reports this microbusiness as one of the small business start-ups with the lowest start-up costs. It is possible to make a small monetary and time investment and then grow your business to produce more than 80% in profit per course taught.
Real People Real Results.
What others are saying…
"The course showed me how to set my prices and showed me what value I add to share with my customers."
"This course gave me the confidence to start my business."
"Tammy’s course filled in all the blanks that my CPR Instructor course did not fill. I wish I would have started with her course."
Email: [email protected]
DISCLAIMERS: This course is for educational purposes only. As with any entrepreneurial endeavor, you should consult your professional advisor before making any financial decisions or investments. You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life, so we claim no responsibility to you or any person or entity for any liability, loss, damage, or alleged issue, directly or indirectly, as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information in the course. By registering for this or any of our courses, you accept complete liability and responsibility for your actions, decisions, finances, health, and results in life.
AFFILIATE DISCLAIMER: We make recommendations in this course that may involve partners or advertisements and contain affiliate links, which means we get paid if you use them. But we only recommend what we love and our partners allow us to offer such items to you.
© CPR Business Bootcamp 2022